Thursday, November 13, 2014

It doesn't always go like clockwork...

....Ever wake up to your child screaming??? It wasn't a catastrophe, it wasn't an injury, it wasn't even that we had run out of milk for cereal.  He couldn't find his gym shorts and he didn't want an F in that class.  Well he woke up the hubby, and from there on the morning took a turn.  Not a great turn, not a better turn kinda like a U-turn that you didn't quite clear and you have to back up to clear that turn.  Crabbiness is not a mood I like to encounter ever, but alas it does happen even to the best most wonderful husband in the world,  I would like to be clear that this man I married is the best, most wonderful husband in the world and ever.  He is such a gift from God.  Today he wasn't happy and who can blame him.  The best thing I could do from here on out is pray for my teenager, pray for husband and pray over my home.  Now I need to call the school I found the shorts.  Oh yeah and finish this beanie I started it needs to be finished asap, winter is going to be here soon.
Beanie for Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment